CAREERSWe’re looking for the Best and Brightest.
At Township Building Services, we are always looking for the best and brightest since we know our success is due to the quality of our team members. Township has grown rapidly and as we continue to broaden our service platform and expand our market presence we are looking for the brightest and most experienced professionals within our industry.
CULTUREWe believe work shouldn’t feel like work.
It should feel like a calling and a purpose. For us, that means providing a superior level of customer service, being a part of a stellar team and creating great results for our clients, our clients tenants, our clients customers and our team members. Being exceptional starts with hiring the right people!
- We value PASSIONATE PEOPLE who enjoy their work
- We value INNOVATION
- We value CONSISTENCY AND FLEXIBILITY
- We value RELATIONSHIPS built on trust, open communication, empowerment and respect
- We value the PERSONAL TOUCH and strive to enhance the experience for those we serve
- We value SOUND JUDGEMENT
- We value HONESTY AND INTEGRITY
- We value CREATIVITY,
- We value HARD WORK , there is no substitute for hard work and the satisfaction that knowing you are the best.
- We value QUALITY & SERVICE to our customers. Through our focus on details, creativity and processes we strive to exceed the expectations.
IF YOU EMBODY THESE VALUES AND CHARACTERISTICS, WE INVITE YOU TO EXPLORE THE CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES AT THE TOWNSHIP COMPANIES:
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY ON LINE FOR ONE OF THE POSITIONS BELOW OR SEND YOUR RESUME TO CAREERS@TOWNSHIPSERVICES.COM:
TOWNSHIP BUILDING SERVICES, INC, IS A REGISTERED PARTNER AND COMMITTED TO THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY’S E-VERIFY SYSTEM.
- Perform all plumbing ,electrical, or HVAC requirements of the buildings
- Maintain heaters, chillers, pumps, fan coil units, Tec.
- Monitor and adjust all mechanical/pneumatic equipment’s, control gauges ,distributor panels, valves, thermostats, diffuses, and other equipments necessary to provide comfortable environment for the buildings
- Monitor Energy Management
- Repair doors, celling s, hand railings and floors
- Perform preventive maintenance duties, including changing filters, oiling motors, replacing light fixtures, Inspecting and adjusting belts, replacing motor bearing, aligning shafts and annual inspections as directed by manufacturers
- Inspection engine room equipments, fan room equipments, cooling tower, all motors ,house pumps and sump pumps
- Respond immediately to emergency situation (fire, evacuation, equipment failure. etc.)and customer concerns
- Comply with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency ,and company directives and relates to building operations and practice safe work habits
- Graduate of apprentice program or trade school
- Minimum of 2+ year of related work experience in operating mechanical, electrical. and plumbing systems in a commercial property setting
The Engineer assists in the management of the facility infrastructure and building systems in a safe ,efficient and cost effective manner, This position is expected to supervise and direct other who perform engineering, electrical, HAVC, pluming ,repairs and maintenance duties in support of the facility under the direction of the Property/ Building Manager and/or Chief Engineer.Requirements
The Roving engineer position requires a minimum of 5+ years’ experience as Building engineer. Previous Experience with Water Source HPs a must ,HVAC, Towers, Boilers, BMS/EMS, Lighting, General maintenance , Controls, and Vendor management, knowledge of Bio tech/Pharmaceutical Manufacturing requirements, Experience in GMP(clean rom) Operations, Local Codes, ADA, and OSHA is a requisite. Candidates must be fully competent with Microsoft Office Suit, Budgets and Monthly Reporting Previous Supervisory Experience and knowledge of national and local codes as well as budgeting process is required.Principle Job Duties
Strong technical expertise and mechanical/electrical system knowledge is required for the position along with superior administrative, supervisory, and communication skills. Minimum 5+ years’ experience with Central Plant Operation, HVAC, Chillers ,Towers, Boilers, CMMS,BMS/EMS, Switchgear, Generators, Electrical Controls, Lighting, Plumping ,General maintenance, & Vendor Management. Knowledge of Local Codes, ADA, and OSHA is requisite. Candidates must be fully competent with Microsoft Office Suite, Budgets and Monthly Reports.
Assist with the preparation of annual reporting on emerging technologies for cost or energy saving enhancements and provide in depth consultation series on a needed basis on equipment or system failures ort issues requiring in depth of industry knowledge.
- Prepare ,maintain and regularly review logs for repair ,service, operation and complaints related to the equipments
- Provide building owner with copies of engineering daily logs and periodic management reports
- Supply building owner with recommendations for improvements and increase efficiency in the operation of the equipment
- The overall safe operation and maintenance of all mechanical. Electrical plumbing and life safety equipment
- Required to generate monthly reports on the operation of building systems, Budgets impact items and upcoming projects
HVAC Maintenance and Operations ,Central plant operation ,Cooling tower maintenance, Water treatment systems, Air handlers operations and maintenance, Boiler system, Air balancing, Dust Collector, Air Scrubber Operations, Food Services and Refrigeration Maintenance and Operation, Compressed Air Systems Operation and Maintenance Plumping, Domestic water supply repairs and troubleshooting, Storm systems repairs and troubleshooting, Backflow device repairs, Electrical supply and Distribution Systems, re-lamping ,Lighting system retrofits, Emergency power supply system maintenance and troubleshooting ,System repairs, Relocation of electrical power supply devices. Outdoor water fixture operation and maintenance .curb painting and traffic control device installation and maintenance.
- Sweep, vacuum, mop floors in offices, bathrooms and throughout the building
- Dust and wash walls, clean baseboards, dust desks, partitions and furniture
- Remove Stains from walls and floors using chemicals and cleaning solutions
- Conduct deep cleaning on a schedule
- Report spills and accidents in a timely manner to quickly address cleaning needs
- Must be self-motivated and work well independently
- Operate equipment such as a power washer, carpet cleaning machine, etc.
- Perform other related duties as assigned manager
- Highly School diploma or G.E.D certificate preferred
- Previous experience in facilities cleaning desired
- Friendly, Outgoing and proactive approach
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Dispose of trash
- Recycle materials and waste as directed
- Turn off all lights and secure all doors and gates
- Successful completion of -pre employment background check
- In good health and capable of performing strenuous and /or heavy physical labour
- Ability to remain on feet for long periods of time, climb stairs ben and stoop
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
The project manager is responsible for planning, organizing and developing of the overall operation of the housekeeping department in accordance with federal, state, and local standards and guidelines while assuring the highest degree of quality is maintained at all times. Responsible for staffing, scheduling, and training of staff.Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage daily activities of the custodial department
- Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of satisfaction
- Supervision of the staff
- Purchase, re-order and maintain supplies and inventory
- Recruit, schedule and train new staff members
- Maintain the housekeeping budget
- Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety and conduct
- Knowledge of PSHA and safety standards
- Determine and maintain the department work schedule
- Ensures the proper maintains of all janitorial equipment's
- Previous Experience managing a team housekeeping employee
- The ability to anticipate needs, change goals and direction quickly
- Ability to maintain a budget
- Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in all aspects of building maintainers
The successful candidates will have 3 to 5 years prior experience in sales and marketing to senior executives with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications. We are looking for self-starters, who require little or no training, and those who have a successful record of maintaining sales to client relationships.
- Responsible to service and grow an existing territory.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Identify and develop value added solutions to existing and prospective clients.
- Proposal preparation and presentation skills a must.
This position will support the Director of Payroll & Benefits. The position requires a minimum of two years related experience with an AA degree in accounting or Business Administration. The ideal payroll associate will have experience with processing a multi-state payroll, including Union and Non-Union personnel, for multiple divisions with 2,000 plus employees. Prior use of ADP, Paychex, or Accounting CS payroll systems a plus.
- Responsible for timely and accurate day to day processing-
- Review and reconcile payroll reports, both manual and electronic-
- Check processing and distribution-
- Wage garnishments-
- Benefits reports-
TOWNSHIP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNTIY EMPLOYER…
Township Building Services, Inc. & Its Affiliates is an affirmative action employer and is our affirmative action policy, we conduct recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, and gender identity or expression sexual orientation, marital status, age ,religion, disability ,veteran status, credit history ,genetic information ,sexual; or domestic violence victim status.
We also take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment, qualified individuals with disability and protected veterans at all levels of employment, including the executive level. Such actions apply to all employment practices, including, but not limited to hiring, upgrading, demotion or transfer, recruitment, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.